There couldn’t be a better time to be an entrepreneur right now: You make your own decisions, you are great at what you do, and you are passionate about the industry you are in.
AND there is over $200 billion in our economy. Is your business getting it's share? I'm not talking about government hand-outs. My focus is to secure your share of where people are spending their money.
As renowned business author Jim Collins states
“Good is the enemy of great"If you're happy having a good business and don't see yourself having a great business, no problem, just skip to the PS section. BUT what if you knew how to make your business great?
It takes specialist knowledge and commitment to make the right decisions. And it’s easy if you know how.
Let’s assume that you have built a good business.
- You're committed (you turn up for work each day and go the extra mile)
- You make decisions (that’s an everyday occurrence for you too, right?)
Getting the right information for you and applying it at the right time is critical.
We know there must be a better way, but we do not have all the answers, and even if we did, we don’t know when we should apply them to get the best result.
There are 7 levels in the business owners journey, from start-up through to sale-ready.
Depending on which level you are at will determine which strategy will work best for you right now.
Every business is different, and every business owner is different. You each have different expertise and goals.
However, their is common ground, you all want to excel at 3 areas:
- Getting more work in the door though attracting, converting, and retaining more customers.
- Getting more work done by having a reliable team and great systems so the business can run without you.
- Keeping the cash on the way through good cash flow control and a tailor-made business dashboard to guarantee that you are on track.
If you want to know which level you are on the business owners journey and which strategies will work best for you, get in touch and we’ll find a time to map out the right course for you.