Not getting enough of the right work through the door is the death knell for a business and is one of the biggest concerns, worries or fears for a business owner.
The thought of not converting a job can be terrifying.
The good news is that having a well-defined sales process can make your life as a business owner less stressful and a lot more fun.
A well defined sales process should be:
The benefits of having this in place include:
- You only have to do the heavy lifting once, then rinse, repeat and tweak occasionally.
- Potential clients get the right information at the right time – so you are able to educate people before you get to price.
- Clear steps gives you confidence and makes you look professional.
- It gives you accountability.
- You can measure your conversion rate which enables you to forecast and plan for the future.
- YOU MAKE MORE SALES!